Pages

February 5, 2012

Who's gonna win?

February 5, 2012




(Photo from the Patriots Google Plus page)


I'm ready and excited for the Super Bowl tomorrow evening. (Well, technically tonight since it's after midnight.)  I get to hang with family, the commercials are usually pretty funny, and it's an excuse to eat good food that's usually not good for you! As if I need an excuse!!

This year is cool 'cause I don't hate either team. I do like the Pats and would rather they win, but they just won not that long ago. I kind of wanted a team to go who either has never gone to the Super Bowl or hasn't gone in a long time. That's always fun to watch.  Man, I'd love to see my Bengals go one year. That would be wild!! 

As you may have surmised, I'm a Bengals fan; however, I celebrated right alongside the Saints when they won back in 2010. That was amazing to see, especially because they fought so valiantly and brought some happiness to the hard hit post-Katrina area.  

I hope there are some clever commercials this year. Last year, my fave was the little boy pretending he was Darth Vader. So cute!

For those of you who can't tear yourself away from your phone or tablet, you're in luck! For the first time ever, you can watch the game live online or on your mobile phone. Here's the link:      www.superbowl.com/

Who will win? I think the Patriots have a good shot, although I could be wrong. Guess we'll just have to wait and see, but my intuition says we'll be watching the Pats claim another Super Bowl victory with Tom Brady at the helm!

The 46th Super Bowl will take place on Sunday, February 5, 2012 at Lucas Oil Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 6:30 ET on NBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!